“I just think it would be funny to watch you eat a salad.”
Doing some notes. LIKE A BOSS!
- We’re dying. All of us. On the inside. So now we’re both sick, I’m sure that’s really super fun for you guys to listen to.
- Yes, I don’t do well with getting sick, mainly because I don’t have much experience with it. It’s world war fucking ten up in this piece.
- Here it is, the first stage of the zombie apocalypse bringing super bug. That’s what you get for using antibiotics all willi nilli. Yea, apparently this was so awesome, we talked about it, or things like it, for pretty much the whole show.
- The world’s oldest man died in Montana. He was 114 years old. Can you imagine living that long and seeing the changes he saw. Technology blows minds once again.
- Yep and that’s an episode of the Jamhole. See you next time!