“This is amazing and I want to see more towns do this.”
So here’s another episode of our show. Listen to it, learn it, live it, and love it. You know the rest. So we’ll see you on Wednesday for another episode of this bullshit!
- Danni is up at her parents on a little vacation of sorts. I’m sure she’ll be more than happy to tell you all about it on the Wednesday episode. So in her place, Robby is kicking it with us this evening. Thanks Robby!
- Let’s start things off with a little China / Facebook news. So what exactly is it Facebook China would censor? Let’s not do that, they have their own social network, and until they can learn that censorship is never the way, they can keep it. Demand Progress has an action alert about it. This does bring up an interesting discussion. Not so much comedy, but sometimes we like to talk about the serious issues.
- Robby graces us with a little roommate bill paying bank advice. If you don’t have the receipt, then maybe the money isn’t there. Yea, we are huge Wells Fargo fans. If you can charge me money when there is no money to take, then take even more, then we can charge you for emotional distress.
- We’re gonna have a party! Two of them actually. Ain’t no party like a Jamhole party, because a Jamhole party is fucking AWESOME! Join us August 13th for the third annual Jamhole live audience show. Join the forums and the Facebook event to get the details.
- Let’s talk about sex and relationships. Polyamourism is the topic at hand. This is Robby’s forte. I am the smooth transitioner. There is none more smooth in all the land. Feast or famine? That’s the question, hop on the forums under this episode to discuss, or if you don’t want to make an account, you can leave a comment RIGHT HERE under the notes.
- Do people explode? Robby is like this all the time, can you imagine? It’s a good thing I’m here to keep him focused. Which is weird, because I’m pretty ADD too. Or so I’m told.
- Some how this comes back to Charlie Sheen. Why do you think the goddesses are with him?
- So guess who won the Easter Get Poetry open mic for best Easter poem. Weird right? I guess some people enjoy my sick rhymes yo. I can’t even type that without cracking an ironic smile. Happy Diseaster! If you want to see the rest of the Get Poetry open mic footage, check out the playlist at thejamhole.com/poetryvids.
- Let’s discuss the finer points as to why this doesn’t constitute a prank. AT ALL. All that is, was you being a retard and sucking at dodging cars. I guess Australians have a different kind of humor than we do here.
- This is exactly how the Westboro Baptists should be handled. If they come to your town, and your town does any less than what Brandon Mississippi did, then you really need to try harder.
- Human Cannon launch safety net FAIL. Check out these pictures.
- Hey Asia, eating parasites WILL make you skinny. That doesn’t mean it’s a new fangled diet. I only yell at you, because the stupid Americans here don’t know better, and if they see you do it, they will do it. Now that I think about it, that may not be a bad idea. You are all going to get worms.
- To compliment the safety net fail, let’s poke a little fun at a zip line fail. Honestly, this isn’t funny, the poor kid died. Not a good day in the UK. Although this does sound like fun.
- This is probably why you should always encrypt your WIFI. You never know when a PED is going to be sitting outside on your internet, jerking off to child porn. If you see a creepy looking van parked outside your house, you might want to go introduce yourself.
- Extortion in a clown suit. In Oakland. I hope they make him wear the clown outfit in jail. Who’s laughing now clown?