“We employ the city of Detroit.”
We as a species living together on this amazing planet of ours, need to really take a look at what the fuck we’re doing. We are in control of how healthy our planet stays. If we don’t take a close careful look at our living habits, we will be the reason the planet dies. Remember, if the planet dies, everything living on the planet dies with it. I know you think this is some silly hippy tree hugger shit, but look around. We take so much out of the earth, and put back very little. The things we do put back are doing more harm than good. It’s only a matter of time before the natural laws that govern the planet try to fix everything we’ve broken. When that happens, it will be too late for us. Ever since humans first walked the earth it has been our responsibility to live in perfect homeostasis with our planet. The more advanced we become, it seems the more this homeostasis becomes unbalanced. We need to take a good hard look at the big picture. When we get to the point of no return, which I believe we are quickly approaching, we are going to have to make some seriously hard decisions. Once that happens, we will no longer concern ourselves with what fashion styles are hot this year. We will no longer care about who has the nicer car or who has the bigger house. It won’t matter who makes more money or which reality television show has better ratings. None of the petty, self important things we concern ourselves with on a daily basis will matter in the slightest. Those of us who do manage to survive will be right back at the old drawing board so to speak, once again starting at the base of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
I mean seriously people, I understand that with an estimated seven billion people all trying to share this planet, some bad shit is bound to happen. But this is getting completely ridiculous. We have religions running rampant abusing the fuck out of the power they have given themselves. We have multi billion dollar companies leading the way to complete ecological meltdown and mutually assured destruction. Our leaders are driving this metaphorical titanic right into the iceberg over and over and over again. No one learns from past mistakes anymore, it’s like we are in a hurry to see who can destroy one another first. We’ve been in and out of wars since we landed on this continent, all for what? You fabricate lie after lie to justify the poor decisions you make, which only benefit those doing the lying. We are a greedy self centered species, for the most part only concerned with the present and our own self preservation. We have our heads so far up our own asses, the only big picture we see is shit. Yet that isn’t enough to motivate us into making the changes that need to be made. There is a reason things have to get worse before they get better. Because we need things to be so fucked up before we realize that something has to be done. If we don’t get our shit together and start trying to nurse our dying planet back to health, I feel really bad for the future generations that are going to have to figure out a way to fix all the shit we completely fucked up, or they will look to the stars to find a new planet we can start over on. But of course if this happens, it will only take another few thousand years to end up right back where we started. Remember the past or you are doomed to repeat it. People like that quote so much in theory, but when it comes to actually practice what was preached, we just don’t have the time.
- If you like to watch the Jamhole live on your mobile device, you might want an android phone. For some reason the ustream app on the Iphone sucks pretty hard. Take from that what you will.
- How many people know about Islam? Islam isn’t very funny, and this is a comedy podcast. Some people don’t have a sense of humor. Comedy Central is a bunch of little sandy vagina’s for censoring the latest South Park episodes. So it’s ok to make fun of every other religion, just not the ones who have crazy suicide bombers as their followers. If you would like to see the pictures WE SHOWED during our live show, check out the forums or the ustream archive for this episode.
- Let’s pour out some liquor for everyone who lost their life at the Jamhole Corporate plane explosion. Danni is our new prophet. You can donate to the great prophet right here.
- If you like the show, send us a postcard from your city or state. You can send those to the Jamhole P.O. Box. A huge thanks to everyone who has already sent us postcards.
- Most books inform, only the bible transforms. You know what it transformers into? A huge fucking lie. I love church sign quotes.
- More info on the local 187 (homicide) that happened here. So was it because of pain pills or medical marijuana? Make up your fucking minds.
- Are the Insane Clown Posse really undercover Christians?
- Happy Earth Day!!!! We got you a nice little explosion / oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Just what the planet always wanted!
- If you can’t handle your oxycontin, maybe you shouldn’t be driving. This isn’t the country kitchen buffet. If you were trying to play the lawn job game, you totally did it wrong.
- A scene out of Tommy Boy, but instead of ruining the door, you crushed your head. Maybe next time get out of the car to pick up whatever it was you dropped. I blame the Islam mind control. They are slowly taking out our elderly.
- Excuse me sir, how much do those nuts weigh?
- Of course, what Jamhole episode would be complete without a good Catholic church scandal story? Here you go, and you are so very welcome.
- You died from having a safe dropped on your head. Who Framed Roger Rabbit style! Fuck I wish I could have been there to see that. They should call it an unsafe. There is nothing safe about ten thousand pounds of metal. You cannot sue because your husband is a fucking idiot.
- If you would like to leave us a message when the show IS NOT live, call 406.204.4687. Try and make it a little more sexy than these callers did.
- If you ever want to send us stuff or tell us that you enjoy the show, we love to hear from you. Email email@example.com or check the about us page and use the form.
- In case you didn’t know, we do live shows every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at thejamhole.com/live. Also, make sure you are subscribed in Itunes or the Zune or whatever else you use, give us ratings and reviews.