“The first text I sent her said…”
Wow, I don’t even want to write notes for this episode. I should really let Danni handle it. But, the human psyche can handle only so much abuse before it snaps. This is her breaking point. Happy listening!
- Make sure you like the Jamhole Facebook page then check the event section. August 8th – August 13th, the live show is the 13th. Join us won’t you?
- Mike Boudet calls in about the July 20th – 24th Mega podcast meetup in Milwaukee Wisconsin. We will also be in Chicago hanging out with the producer / beat maker of this new album I’m working on. This is going to be an epic mega super awesome meet up podcast party.
- Now, sit back, light one up, and listen to Danni tell you more information than you ever wanted to know about the fucked up situation that is her family life. You know she was told not to talk about this on air, and she did anyways. You know she was FUCKING PISSED.
- If you want to learn how to put someone on complete and utter blast, listen to this shit. People get disowned, people get called out, and funny enough, no one called in. I guess you don’t get very good service on that trac phone in the ghetto. I think they might still have a pay phone at McDonald’s.
- I like the way you pop your collar. You are hired!
- Speaking of McDonald’s, when the shit goes down, you get shot in the head execution style.
- You know what? Fuck kids. That’s right, I said it. Fuck kids, and fuck you. You know who you are.
- You made your child get an exorcism, and the child died. This is what happens when silly beliefs dictate important decision making. Hey, what’s the harm? This is the harm. Some fucking people.
- Hey verizon, we are not going to pay for 3g service when you are giving us dial up speeds. So fix your shit. I really want to stay with you, but if you can’t handle all this connectivity, then stop saying you have 3g. Because as of right now, you absolutely do NOT.
- Email email@example.com and leave us a message at 406.204.4687. I’m sure I missed some things here or there, but me writing about it and trying to make jokes is nothing compared to sitting back and listening to it. So yeah, do that, and if you already have, why not just do it again? Yea.