“The dead prostitutes name was Holly, I remember now!”
Here are some show notes. Follow along when you listen to the podcast, that’s how it’s best consumed. Of course not everyone will be able to do that, but if you can, you should, if you do, then you know.
- Let’s welcome Danni back from her amazing trip to Seattle. I hope you are all ready to absorb as much of this awesome trip as you can. It’ll be well worth it in the future.
- Ultra Mega Podcast Meetup, are you even ready for this Milwaukee? July 20th till July 25th with the actual live mega show Saturday July 23rd 2011. Mark your calendars, invite your friends, make your travel arrangements and we’ll see you there. Here is the thread about it in the Jamhole forums, so get signed up and reach out. This is going to be a great time.
- So let me get this straight, you took time off and drove all the way to Seattle to pick up your uncle, and you didn’t even get a thank you? Damn, that’s some cold ass shit. Let’s paint a lovely little picture of what that long agonizing drive was like. Basically, Danni almost died from eating complete crap and getting zero sleep. Not even a thanks.
- So, if you’re cold, you have to expect people to be cold to you. Either get your shit together or we’re going to put you in a fucking home. CHECK MATE.
- Let’s welcome back Danni, the master put you on blaster. Listen up, this is why you are all fucked up. Still to this day, I have no idea how he ate raw hamburger like that. ICK!
- When you almost die on a weekly basis, it loses all of it’s shock. We’re all dying, so either shit or get off the pot.
- Apparently it’s all a lie. I love the part about the dead hooker. Going out like Elvis. LIKE A BOSS!
- Seriously, fuck you. Love Danni.
- This is why you should really teach your children to drive at a younger age. Either that or this lady has a bad case of the good son effect.
- Let’s listen to Danni tell us about the ONE cool thing on this whole trip. How the FUCK do you not know what an EBT card is?
- This concludes Danni’s IRL unfriending spree. Minus one uncle and one cousin. Much better of because of it.
- That’s our show, email email@example.com or leave a message at 406.204.4687. Make sure you start planning for the summer of Jamhole. We’ll be in Milwaukee in July and right back here for our third annual show August 13th.