“Does it go up to 48 like my font size?”
Ok, time is ticking down, and we’re very excited to bring you the third annual Jamhole live audience show. If you are coming from out of state, we need to know by the end of this week if you are coming rustic cabin camping and whitewater rafting with us. We basically need to know so we can tell the nice lady at the rafting company how many of us to expect. So again for the memory impaired, here are the dates.
1. Rustic Cabin Camping – Tuesday and Wednesday August 9th and 10th
2. Glacier Park Whitewater Rafting – Thursday August 11th
3. Third Annual Jamhole Live Audience Show – Saturday August 23rd
All this information can be found on the Jamhole forums, and the events section on the Jamhole Facebook page. RSVP there, or on the forums and send an email to email@example.com and let us know if you are coming. We also have lots of room for the local friends to come along, so text or call me (406.848.1739) and let me know if you want to come with. It’s going to be a great time! Oh yeah, and here’s some fucking notes…
– Home sweet home. The first show since our trip to Milwaukee. Which can just so happened to be found here. This amount of space is what we should always have. The problem was she tried to change the direction of the show during the show. Don’t ever do that again. I can type that here, because I know she doesn’t read the notes.
– Did you expect me NOT to be a dick? That would be weird, have you ever heard our show?
– Speaking of big dicks, you can help support the show and get your very own Jamhole Big Dicks shirt. They have all sorts of styles, so check it out!
– Time for a dental lesson with Danni! Check out the pictures here.
– Hey idiot, do you know how to boil potatoes? I’m sorry I light a grill like a man. Not with this charcoal shit. The only thing I would use charcoal for is to kill my fucking self.
– This is my new idea for a million dollar business. You actually use pot smoke instead of a fog machine. I really would love to open my very own laser tag place just like that.
– I only apologize out of reflex. If you don’t get one then, then you aren’t going to get one. I’ll pick my battles better next time.
– How was your flight back home? Because let me tell you all about mine. I want to cut my fucking balls off so that I never have a child as poorly behaved as that one. This is what my parents warned me about. Fuck your kids…
– What is the worst country for women? I’m going to guess most of Africa, and East L.A. Actually it’s Afganistan, and every other place that has this religion. You think you have it bad, look at these pictures. Hows your fake leg doing?
– GOOD NEWS! You can let your kids talk on their cell phones all they want. Because now they apparently will NOT cause cancer. Or is that wrong? I forget… Oh well fuck it, I don’t have kids anyways. Plus, if you put that big ass smartphone up to your head, that’s your own dumb fault.
– The computer aided mammogram machine doesn’t help anymore than just looking at the tits. But at least they have high res pictures of your tits, just for fun.
– If you aren’t sitting down, I suggest doing so. Also, pour out some liquor for our privacy. What do you know about Romas Coin / Odyssey? You can search through all this cool information here. Do the words H.B. Gary mean anything to you? Silent weapons for quiet wars. Cooper really did know what he was talking about. Who’s ready for a full on information war? Have you ever seen the net? It came out in 1995. No shit…
– You should read Behold a Pale Horse so you know what to expect.
– All the notes are done for the marathon shows. Now you should know exactly who you are listening to. You’re welcome. Now go buy a dicks shirt or donate some cash for the server bill. We can’t do this without your help. You should also, if you haven’t already, go back and listen to the older episodes of Stereo Radiation. It’s quite funny, and if you haven’t heard them yet, they are new to you. Don’t mind the outdated references and jokes, those would be there regardless of how old the episodes are.
– Remember the dates for the third annual Jamhole live audience show. Get a hold of me if you want to come with. If you have any questions, text or call 406.848.1739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help.