“Not everything in life is about sex.”
Another great episode of your favorite comedy podcast. Getting up there, almost 600 damn episodes. Hi, how’s it going? Have we met? My life, and those I interact with will reside for eternity within the pages of this show. Just the way I like it. Do you like it? I sure hope so, because if not, then it’s all for not. So tie it in a knot or tie it in a bow and let’s get on with this show. Here’s some fucking notes.
– A Mat and Dana show is just what everyone needs. Now let me tell you about my hip hop roots. You should all watch the movie Planet Rock the Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation. Crack made hip hop. That’s what it all comes down to. These are my humble roots hahaha. Awesome. The drug game can be a fun game to play, but making rap records about the drug game is even better. It’s a nasty cycle.
– Who wants to go to the Seattle Uhh Yeah Dude live show? This is going to be great, so if you haven’t already, get your tickets here and check out the post on the forums. They also have a thread about it. Duh. The show is Friday, January 13th 2012.
– God also has a list, and he wants everyone to know he’s checking it twice. Twice a nanosecond, because it’s GOD mothafucka! I’m watching you. God the father, god the son, and god the holy date rapist. What a beautiful religion.
– Bring it in, we’re going to talk about something personal. This should be good. For search results, that’s all I’m going to say about it. You can listen if you want to know what I’m talking about.
– What is reality? Because I’ve completely lost touch.
– What do you know about SOPA? What a fucking joke. More wasted time and money on bullshit legislation. To keep up with this, check out the Demand Progress and Stop Censorship sites. They have some great information. I mean seriously, China censors it’s internet, so we can too.
– You can’t stop torrents, but you can see what you’ve been downloading lately. Check out YouHaveDownloaded.com. Isn’t that creepy? Here is a quick crash course in DNS. To hear more about all sorts of cool computer security stuff, check out Security Now on the Twit network.
– These are the bear necessities. Those simple bear necessities. I don’t even need a house, I’ll sleep with the whores. Ah the good old days. Want to see what we’re watching? Check out our page on Miso. I wish I was a pirate.
– What do you know about Herpers? If you want to know about Herpetology, check out the wiki, or watch the documentary. How awkward would these jokes be if you actually have herpes? Oh, and Danni likes snakes.
– Is Facebook suicide prevention really a good idea? Canada doesn’t think so. How long have you been doing suicide prevention for? What a difference a day makes. If you don’t want to live, then don’t. Why is everyone always trying to make me live? Fuck, can’t I just kill myself in peace? Not if you post about it on Facebook. Not anymore. Note the awesome Canadian accent. Holy shit, this guy killed someone, then himself. Nice prevention.
– Peace out, see you Sunday for another episode! In the meantime, email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message for the show at 406.204.4687. You can also text my Galaxy Nexus and say hi at 406.848.1739. Hop on the forums, join the Facebook page and follow the Jamhole on Twitter.