“Try not to look scared Johnny!”
The last guest has left, the laughs have been laughed, and things are for the most part, put back together the way they were. What we have to show for it? About 24 gigs of video, over 500 pictures, and some negative monies in the old bank account. It was well worth it though, and we can’t wait to do it again! What a time it was. Of course, the anticipation is the best part, the whole not knowing what is going to happen or how it’s going to turn out. Once everything comes together and it’s all said and done, the buzz wears down. Down, but not off completely, as we look forward to bringing you another 250 episodes of The Jamhole. Once again, I would like to thank everyone for coming out to celebrate with us. The show couldn’t have turned out any better. We appreciate you coming all the way to Montana to party with us! Help us get back some of the money we spent by supporting Jamhole Church, my hip hop album, and the last few shirts we have. I will post all the pictures everyone has sent me in the jamhole picasa gallery, and once we send the footage to our friend Keith Courage, we’ll have the audio, or video for your downloading pleasure.
- Putting our lives back together again. Thanks for doing the laundry and dishes danni. You rock!
- MDS wins the fan with no job award.
- We need a more mobile studio, so every time we do live stuff, we don’t destroy our living room.
- Episode 250 was a complete success. 50 people yelling KABOOM all at once brings a tear to my eye.
- Danni completely fails at showing everyone how to catch fish. These are the three excuses.
- This is the only place I can go to sit. Welcome to the dump.
- Sunburned muffin top. Just another reason to cover your fat.
- I’m really looking forward to hearing the show Basement Boyz did while here in Montana.
- Getting the grand tour. From Buns to Bojangles. Poor dreamboat Annie. Just another pretty faced stick person.
- Congrats to Alana Hotbutt for winning the 120 gig Ipod, and thank you to everyone who entered.
- Camping in Montana at the end of September. Fuck firewood, we burn pallets!
- Danni fails at campground cooking. At least she cooks better than she fishes.
- Danni also fails at navigating. Thanks for rolling my baby over the curb.
- Welcome to Paradise Valley!
- David fails at putting the restaurant back together. At least he has an excuse.
- No matter how many times you tell people something, they still don’t remember.
- Weed is the perfect drug, so just deal with it. Let’s dispel some mainstream media weed myths.
- A little feedback about ep 250! Hot loads of fun bitches, hot loads!