“Wow, who let the lesbian in?”
With all this talk about vaccines causing autism, and government population control, and buying natural homeopathic remedies, I think all of the people that now live in the Flathead Valley have gone completely nuts. Lately there has been a rash of these anti vaccination flyers stating things like vaccines cause autism, and the pharmaceutical companies scare you into taking vaccines, then you get sick from the vaccine, so not only do they make money vaccinating you in the first place, but they also make money when they sell you drugs to heal you from the vaccine.
It’s a win win for them right? It’s like the tobacco companies have weird vested interests in owning mortuaries and cemeteries all of the sudden. Anyways, that sounds like a completely plausible money making scam, and business will be business, but what I don’t understand is how they can believe that vaccines cause autism. There is quite a bit of scientifically proven evidence out there that clearly states otherwise. I might as well mention it here so maybe people will find the jamhole and take a listen when they are searching for “vaccines cause autism.”
To sum up the evidence and beat this dead horse one more time, it says that so far genetics could be the leading cause, but of course, more research needs to be done. It also says scientific studies have shown that even when thimerosal was removed from vaccines, autism rates continued to increase. It also says that with the exception of some influenza vaccines, none of the vaccines used in the United States to protect preschool-aged children against 12 infectious diseases contain thimerosal as a preservative. (Influenza vaccine is currently available both with thimerosal as a preservative and preservative-free.) So honestly, I have no idea what these people are talking about.
On the other hand, if you fail to properly vaccinate your children, you are leaving them very susceptible to diseases that can make them very sick, or even kill them. It’s like when your child gets pneumonia, or a bladder infection, and rather than take the child to the doctor like good responsible parents should, they sit at home and pray with the child. I’m sorry, but you are a complete tool if you believe that praying is going to heal your child. Personally, I’m all about having a few million less people in the world, but it’s really not fair to your children, and that right there, is sad kittens.
I would love to hear your thoughts on these issues. Please leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. By the way, we’re even now for the last couple of show notes I kinda breezed through. That was bugging the shit out of me.
- Inglorious Bastards was a little on the long side, but it was quite entertaining. Not to mention way better than transformers 2.
- We got new stickers and business cards. If you want some, check out thejamhole.com/pobox to send us an envelope. Or you can toss us 5 bucks and we’ll do it for you! If you want a deal on getting your own sticker / business card package, email email@example.com.
- Is it possible for chicks that podcast to sync up their periods? Because I swear to fuck it’s happening. Danni apologizes for being a bitch.
- The Great Kitty Debate of 09. I really feel like we solved problems tonight.
- Who has a sad cat story? Of course you do. This guy does too, but way more than you. Oh, and by the way, Guster sucks!
- Nice phone call twentysix, That was a good story.
- Have you ever heard of Bloody Dick Creek? I hear that’s where the elks is at.
- Hey you, start working more. Thank you.
- Who wants to be a parent? America’s next best Tv show!
- Dating in the dark, what if it was me and Danni? We both make the realization that americans are completely narcissistic. Call it what you will, we just can’t seem to help it. I would totally blaze one with Rossi.
- Passing go, AND collecting 200 dollars. I swear that’s funny somehow.
- I will probably never get my dick sucked again, and that is worse than sad kittens.
- Dogs are stupid, but that’s just my opinion. I’m a cat person. But you probably shouldn’t shoot them too much. Step up your game kalispell police department. Hey hater, send them this clip also please? kthnkz. People on the flathead beacon are weird. Word on the street is, the mom of prussian blue is on there. She’s totally nuts.
- Hey Marilyn Manson, fix your shit. Don’t ever let me down again.
- Sleeping with the wrong twin. You are a fucking idiot. Hidda hadda herdda.
- Swimming with my sisters in a tub. My dead sisters. Pardon me, but are those symmetrical lacerations to the head? Nice prayer room. This is the next girlfriend kitten killer.
- Go enter for the 120 gig ipod. It helps us, and it might help you.