“I can’t walk to the toilet so I’ll just poop right here.”
Tomorrow is finally the day the new droid comes out. I have personally been waiting three years for a phone on verizon that is better than the xv6900. Lots of promises have been made, but they have all fallen short. The storm was a joke, the storm 2 probably the same joke, just told a different way. The touch pro family is decent, but nothing that makes me want to get rid of the phone I currently have. It’s weird how they discontinue the good products, just to release more shit products. Someone should really explain to them why the business model they have adopted sucks. Who knows, maybe they don’t give a shit, because if you want to buy one of their phones for a halfway decent price, you have to lock yourself in to a two year contract. It will be interesting to see how many people renew those contracts once they are up. Don’t get me wrong, verizon has done some good, and compared to the other cell phone providers here in the Flathead Valley, they are the best. They have a fantastic network, if only they would spend that much time and effort into making sure the phones they allow you to use on the network were good.
My main problem with verizon is that they always load the smart phones they sell with crap that no one wants. Why would you pay extra money every month for a stupid verizon app that lets you download music, when you can get the free Gsplayer and copy your own music to the device? Why would you pay more money every month for the shitty verizon navigator program, when you could get free google maps for windows mobile, which works much better. Oh right, because they locked out the gps to only work with the verizon navigator software. Granted, you can spend countless hours trying to unlock the gps yourself, reprogramming the rom and whatnot, sometimes it works, sometimes you completely brick your phone. It’s unnecessary bullshit. Stop putting useless crap on phones please. They had better not fuck around with that shit when the droid comes out. I want the phone as google intended it. This means NOT having to pay all these extra fees just to get the functionality that the phone should have came with in the first place. So once again I say, please don’t fuck this up verizon. You NEED this.
- Please stop fucking with me during the intro of the show. Thank you.
- Do any good raping lately? This guy in Ohio sure has. This guy has rape in his eyes. Is this black on black crime?
- Wow human beings… Wow. It’s not a disease, it’s called your a disgusting lazy fuck. This show makes people fucking gross. There is a difference between hoarders and disgusting slobs. Good deals are like drugs. What happens when you get a good deal on drugs? I know, your mind just got blown.
- Sometimes you just can’t take that shit. Shut your kids the fuck up, or get the fuck off the plane. The Jamhole applauds you Southewest Airlines. Nice work!
- Taking a dump in public. Do you have any toilet paper? Well, I have a bible…
- Danni is just about all better. We fucked, I guess we weren’t supposed to. That’s my bad.
- Getting kicked out of the Free Truth show on live video… For telling the truth. Go give him some truth! Jamhole style. What a stupid crazy fuck.
- The only muscle I’ve ever pulled is my dick. CMON!!!
- This is why you have to fuck your girl before you actually marry her. You never know until you try it. No honey, I’m allergic to semen. I must have forgotten to mention that.
- If this is true, you will completely destroy the internet as we know it. We will not put up with this shit. The whole internet is user contributed material you fucking idiot. This is an abomination of freedom. Even more so than what we currently put up with.
- Ok, since aids is everywhere now, we’re going to go ahead and lift the ban on travel. Come on in! You have aids, where the fuck are you going? Do you remember the bush administration? Yea, me either.
- The MPP is doing great things. You down with MPP? Yea you know me! Hey Breckinridge Colorado, nice work with the weed thing. 73% is impressive numbers, especially for a bunch of stoners.
- This is what happens when cops in New Hampshire stand up for what they believe in. You had better not fire this guy. He has a good point. Just be nice, and listen. This is how New Hampshire treats people who think for themselves. You should all check out this video.
- A phone call from the Stereo Radiation crew! Remember those guys? Magic magic ninjas WHAT!
- See you Friday! Go check out our store, and support the show.